Symantec Virtualization Partner Roadshow
Virtualization provides boundless opportunities for your business. Virtualization simplifies infrastructure and lowers costs, but it can also provide a great foundation for high availability and disaster recovery. When 74% of SMBs don’t have a DR plan, and 37% of companies don’t know when new virtual machines are added or cloned, you have a great opportunity to solve their toughest challenges.
Leveraging virtualization solutions from Symantec will help your customers by keeping their business up and running in the face of daily challenges and natural disasters. Join us for an informative luncheon where we’ll discuss our portfolio of data protection offerings and which ones are right for your customers, whether 10 users or 1,000 users.
- Symantec Backup Exec V-Ray Edition, built for virtual, comprehensive protection for VMware and Hyper-V heavy environments.
- Symantec Backup Exec 2012, built for mixed virtual and physical environments, integrated with VMware and Hyper-V for uncompromising protection and unparalleled restore flexibility.
- Symantec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance, all-in-one integrated software and hardware provides an easy, complete, and cost-effective backup solution.
- Symantec Backup Exec.cloud, affordable, always-on, automatic offsite backup and self-service recovery for smaller businesses and remote offices.
- Virtualization evolution created a technology revolution at Symantec
- Customer pain points of small business, commercial and enterprise
- How you can increase margins and maximize your deal size
- Why selling Symantec over other solutions is good business
- Where to find more information
*Source: Symantec 2012 SMB Disaster Preparedness Survey
Symantec 2011 Backups in a Virtual Environment Flash Poll